Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nikki's nieces


This is little miss "too hot to trot" Aimee. But Kristi don't worry, she is only 6! She is my little fashionista, AND she likes country music! I'm proud of her:)






















Allison is 4 and she loves racecars and baseball and anything else her daddy likes. I love her to pieces.

Both girls live in Florida with my older sister and brother-in-law. My baby sister recently moved there too.
Grandma and Poppy Aboussleman also live close by. Almost the whole family are Floridians now!

2 comments:

Casey MacKenzie Johnson said...

NICOLE!!!!! OMg! Yay! Do you really live in Hollywood? Cause I'm going to be there the weekend of the 22nd! Who is this Shane character? I miss you. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Um and I can't believe your fam all moved to florida! So far! And I love Jordans hair dark! ANd omg i miss you! love you!! xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

joel said...

that's cool, you don't link my blog anymore, whatevs, i don't even care.