Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Florida family

I took a short trip to visit my family in Florida.
My nieces grow up so fast, they have the cutest personalities and the sharpest wits for little tykes.


Sisters minus one. The little one is back in Livermore now, home of the cows.

Beach trip to Honeymoon Island.


Allison is the tom boy, she loves baseball, her baseball caps and her mardi gras beads. We played catch, and she had to remind me to keep my eye on the ball. She also can put together 100 piece puzzles really, really fast!
Aimee is the oldest. She reads chapter books, has a boyfriend named Thomas, and was recently asked to be a part of the "gifted program" at school. She's a smart little cookie.
I miss you girlies already.

4 comments:

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

How fun for you to go visit! I bet its hard to that far away from family. looks like a great vacation!

Unknown said...

What FUN to have a vacation, especially to see the ones you LOVE! :]

Cute pictures!!

Kerrie said...

What a fun trip! Glad to hear that you had fun!

Cheerfully Charmed said...

Nikki! WTF!!!!!!!! You peeps have a blog and we didn't even know! Well I stalk you guys and found out anyways!!!!!! :) I'm excited to keep in touch this was and see what you two are up to! We need to come visit! Tell Sugga hi!