Friday, August 29, 2008

Miss Aboussleman

Ok, I'll go by Miss A. Otherwise it would be torture for those poor students.

I got my first teaching job. At a charter school in LA. I couldn't be more excited, the staff and school principles (not principal, he is part of the staff) are all extraordinary. What a great opportunity this is. I can't wait to feel like I made a difference at the end of the day and I can't wait to buy teacher clothes. School starts September 18th, but I get to meet all my students at the school tour on September 15th. I CAN'T EVEN WAIT!

Goodbye 3am, Hello C.L.A.S!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Miss Aboussleman would be a great challenge for them! :) Miss A. is pretty cute however.

I am SO EXCITED for you!! I know that you will be a wonderful teacher...an inspiration and great example to your children. :)

CONGRATULATIONS once again! :)

Anonymous said...

Nicole! How exciting! I want to send you a proper email but don't know if you have a new email address now that you don't work there anymore. Let me know!

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

CONGRATULATIONS! how exciting and what big change! You will be amazing and I hope you have great class!

Jim Family said...

NICOLE! that is awesome. welcome to my life. what are you teaching?

Cheerfully Charmed said...

We had so much fun with you two this weekend! I wish you could have stayed longer...or lived closer! (hint hint) Call us when he pops the q and tell us about it! GOOD LUCK AT YOUR NEW JOB!
XOXOXOXOX!

(post pix of the wedding from this weekend...I wanna see!) :)

Lauren Call Green said...

Congrats Nikki!! That's so exciting! Yes... I'm back. I couldn't help myself =)

Casey MacKenzie Johnson said...

What school??? My roommie works at a Kipp school here.... maybe you work together?