Friday, May 16, 2008

True Story.

I was pleasantly surprised to come back to this story on my instant messenger at work.
True story: this is a real instant message conversation. The actual storyline, however, is subject to speculation.

imfriend: where ARE MY HARDBOILED EGGS!?!
Nikki: I don't know so stop yelling at me
imfriend: I'm sorry. I get carried away sometimes
imfriend: by ants
imfriend: when I'm picnicking
Nikki: that would be so cool
imfriend: you'd think so
imfriend: but it's not
imfriend: it's the most terrifying experience you will ever experience
imfriend: because it's tickly
imfriend: I often wake up in the middle of the night with "tickle terrors"
imfriend: the doctor said the only cure was to spend ONE NIGHT alone in the haunted mansion at the top of the hill
imfriend: only then will I inherit my great aunt's fortune
imfriend: but I'll be sadly surprised to learn that her "$5 million" is in the form of hundreds of thousands of personal computers from 1989
imfriend: but I will have learned a valuable lesson:
imfriend: not all ghosts are bad. Especially not when compared to your crazy great aunt Meredith.
imfriend: el fin
imfriend: (the end)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your page when doing some online research. I WAS that sign language interpreter that Dierks danced with, and yes it was awkward. He kept dancing in front of me, blocking the deaf audience view. Did he expect me to stop interpreting and just start dancing?? It was hard enough hearing the vocals, interpreting and trying to get around him. He really thought he was hot stuff. Oh well, I can't complain about getting paid for such a fun assignment. Hope to do it again next year.
Congrats on your engagement!!
Tracy