Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Love on the Inside.




















Good NEW country music.

I'm in love. Their last album (Enjoy the Ride) was great. Every single track. Their new one is getting there.

Jennifer Nettles' voice is such a refreshing sound in new country music, and her songwriting is the perfect blend of traditional and new country. Plus, she is so incredibly adorable.

For the country fans: GET IT. The "Deluxe Fan Version" has 17 tracks - worth every bit of the $12.99 I spent at Target. And yes, you need the physical copy.

So far my faves are #6, 10, 13 &15, but that is only after my 2nd listen. It still needs time. Lots of it.

Julie, get this for Aimee, she needs it!

4 comments:

Jules said...

I bought it too the same day it came out!! I LOVE Come on get Higher...

Cheerfully Charmed said...

I'll have to check it! I didn't know you liked country! ME TOO!

Tyler and Stacy: said...

I didn't know the Shane Train had a blog. This is an interesting development.

Unknown said...

Own it. Love it. :)